Staff Nurse required for Private Care Home Group in Ireland.
The position of Staff Nurse is responsible for leading and providing the best nursing care possible to older people in our care. Promote through high standards of professional conduct and practice, a caring environment which is conducive to the physical, emotional, social and spiritual individual needs of the residents. Establish and maintain relationships with residents that are based on respect and equality.
- Minimum of 33 hours per week.
- €17. per hour (€11. per hour for first 6 weeks induction period)
- NMBI active PIN
- Degree in Nursing
- Current and valid Infection Control, Manual and Resident Moving & Handling, Medication Management, CPR, Dementia, Safeguarding, of Vulnerable Adults Certificates (training can be provided if required).
- Proven clinical competence in the care of older people.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people.
- Previous working experience in a Nursing Home environment is desirable.
- Our Client offers a range of benefits to recognise and reward the contribution of an employee for achieving excellent results
- Gift Vouchers
- Employee Competitions
- Long service recognition award and vouchers as per below table
- Activities and social events to celebrate milestones and special events i.e.: Summer BBQ, Christmas Parties
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free On-Site Parking
- Employees can avail of free meals during their working hours
- Career Progression/Internal Promotions
Regular health initiatives for employees which may include skin checks and flu vaccines.